Asian Trade District, Dallas
Asian Trade District
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
The Asian Trade District (ATD) is a neighborhood in Northwest Dallas, Texas (USA). The area is recognized as the city's Koreatown, and has been designated as a special district since 1999. Located at the crossroads of Harry Hines Boulevard and Royal Lane, the district has been home to numerous Asian-owned businesses, wholesale retailers, and restaurants since the 1980s. With the arrival of Royal Lane Station on the DART Green Line in 2010, the area has become increasingly connected to the metropolitan area. The ATD includes over 21 shopping centers with more than 300 retailers.
- Chinatown, Houston
- East Chinatown, Houston
- Richardson, Texas, DFW's Chinatown
- Spring Branch, Houston, Houston's Koreatown
- "Greater Dallas Asian American Chamber of Commerce - Asian Trade District". Gdaacc.com. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "Asian Trade District Opportunity Area" (PDF). Dallas-ecodev.org. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "Asian trade district boost for Harry Hines". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "Asian Trade District". Catalog.dallaslibrary.org. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "DART.org - Royal Lane Station". Dart.org. Retrieved 2017-03-21.