Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
|Formation||June 1, 1984|
|Type||State Governmental Board of Education|
|Assamese & English|
|Government of Assam|
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (abbreviated as AHSEC) is a board of education under the state government of Assam. It is the regulating body for higher secondary (10+2 stage) education in the state of Assam.
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council was established by the Assam government on 1 June 1984 to regulate, supervise and develop the system of higher secondary education in the State of Assam. AHSEC officially announce the results in June.
2018 AHSEC Leak Case
On 2018 AHSEC exam three papers containing math, physics and chemistry questions were leaked. The paper were leaked by Science Academy.
AHSEC cancelled the Academy's license but still AHSEC didn't succeed to catch real victim.
- "About". Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Administrative Person Details". Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "Assam Board HSLC, HS Result 2018: Class 10, Class 12 results to be out before May 31 at resultsassam.nic.in". India Today. New Delhi. 11 May 2018. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- Sadiq Naqvi (10 March 2018). "Panel formed to probe question paper leaks in Assam higher secondary exams". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Question paper 'leak': AHSEC decides against conducting fresh exams". 29 March 2018. Archived from the original on 24 May 2018. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|