Atatürk Museums in Turkey
This is a list of Atatürk Museums in Turkey. Most of these are historic buildings converted into museums, in which the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881–1938), stayed during his visit to the location. Some are replicas of the houses, in which Atatürk stayed during his visits.
There are also two Atatürk houses abroad. One is the Atatürk Museum (Thessaloniki) in which Atatürk spent his childhood in Thessaloniki, Greece. The other one is Sarmadzhiev House in Sofia in which Atatürk lived during his diplomatic mission to Bulgaria. But the later is not a museum and it is now used as a part of Turkish embassy in Sofia.
- "Atatürk Müzeleri" (in Turkish). Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Tourism and Culture page
- Archieved Şuhut governor's page (in Turkish)
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism page (in Turkish)
- Archieved Atatürk Museum pageb(in Turkish)
- Atatürk page (in Turkish)
- Cultural property of Ministry of Culture page (in Turkish)
- Dolmabahçe Museum
- "Florya Atatürk Köşkü". Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2011-10-29. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- Atatürk Museum Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality page (in Turkish)
- Museums of İzmir
- Miniatry of Tourism page (in Turkish)
- Ministry of Culture page
- Taşucu page (in Turkish)
- Ministry of Culture Rize branch page
- Sakarya Museum page (in Turkish)
- "National palaces page" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2011-11-11. Retrieved 2017-08-18.