(Redirected from Atchafalaya (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word Atchafalaya derives from the Choctaw term hacha falaia, meaning "long river".
Atchafalaya may refer to:
- Atchafalaya River, Louisiana, U.S.
- Atchafalaya Basin or Atchafalaya Swamp, wetlands surrounding the lower part of the Atchafalaya River, Louisiana
- Atchafalaya National Heritage Area
- Atchafalaya National Wildlife Refuge
- Atchafalaya Golf Course at Idlewild, Patterson, Louisiana
- A song from the album Sylva, by jazz ensemble Snarky Puppy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atchafalaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.