(Redirected from Attalus (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attalus or Attalos may refer to:
- Several members of the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon
- Attalus, father of Philetaerus of founder of the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon
- Attalus, father of Attalus I of Pergamon
- Attalus (general) (390–336 BC), courtier and general of Philip II of Macedonia
- Attalus (son of Andromenes) (fl. 330–317 BC), general of Alexander the Great and Perdiccas
- Attalus of Rhodes (fl. 2nd century BC), astronomer, contemporary of Hipparchus
- Attalus (Stoic) (fl. 25 AD), Stoic philosopher and teacher of Seneca
- Priscus Attalus (fl. 409–416), Roman senator who was proclaimed emperor twice by the Visigoths
- Alburnus attalus, a ray-finned fish of family Cyprinidae
- Attalus, a genus of beetles in the family Malachiidae
- Henricus attalus, a moth of family Tortricidae
- Attalus (band), an American rock band formed in 2010
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attalus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.