Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Australian realism — flourished in the first half of the 20th century in several universities in Australia including the Australian National University, the University of Adelaide, and the University of Sydney
- Monash University - A History of Australasian Philosophy
- Daniel Russell (2010). Oppy, Graham & Trakakis, N. N. (eds.). A Companion to Philosophy in Australia & New Zealand. Clayton, Australia: Monash University Publishing. p. 575. ISBN 978-0-9806512-0-1.CS1 maint: Uses editors parameter (link)
- James Franklin, (2003), Corrupting the Youth: A history of philosophy in Australia, ISBN 1-876492-08-2
- Godfrey-Smith, Peter. "Why does Australia have an outsized influence on philosophy?". Aeon. Retrieved 2019-03-21.