This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Type||West Bengal|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Serampore|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Chanditala|
Banamalipur is located at.
As per 2011 Census of India Banamalipur had a total population of 3.443 of which 1,813 (53%) were males and 1,630 (47%) were females. Population below 6 years was 338. The total number of literates in Banamalipur was 2,695 (86.80% of the population over 6 years).
Bramha Datta Dham
Shri Narayan Maharaj (Anna) is a Sadguru from Narayanpur, Pune. The motto of Sadguru Narayan Maharaj is to awaken humanity in humans "माणसातला माणूस जागा करणे". Narayan Maharaj is building "Char DattaDhams" in four different directions in India, of which 2 Dhams have already been completed. 
- First of the Char Dattadhams has been constructed in Madhya Pradesh "Shiva Datta Dham, Jalkoti, Maheshwar, Khargone Shiv Datta Dham, Jalkoti, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh"
- Second of the Char Dattadhams is in Kanyakumari Anusaya Datta Dham, Vattakottai, Kanyakumari"Anusaya Datta Dham, Vatta-kottai Vattakottai Fort, Anju Gramam, Kanyakumari".
- Third of the Char Dattadhams is near Kolkata "Bramha Datta Dham" and it is under construction situated in Bramha Datta Dham, Baruipara, Kolkata"Baruipara". This will be the largest Hindu temple in West Bengal.
- Shri Atri Dattadham, Himachal Pradesh
- "banglarbhumi.gov.in". WEST BENGAL ->HUGLI(হুগলী) ->CHANDITALA-I (চণ্ডীতলা-১) Mouza Information. Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 22 December 2016. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Banamalipur". Indian Village Directory. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "36811 Howrah Bardhaman Local (via Chord)". indiarailinfo. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- Google maps
|This article about a location in the Hooghly district of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|