Bandai Namco Arts
|Kabushiki gaisha Bandai Namuko Artsu|
animation and distribution
Film production and distribution
Software & programming
|Predecessor||Bandai Visual |
|Founded||August 23, 1983 |
|Headquarters||Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan|
|Kawasaki Kazumi (Representative Director and President)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Bandai Namco Holdings|
Bandai Namco Live Creative
BANDAI NAMCO Arts Inc. (株式会社バンダイナムコアーツ, Kabushiki gaisha Bandai Namuko Artsu) is a Japanese company formed by the merger of Bandai Visual and its subsidiary Lantis by its owner Bandai Namco Holdings in February 2018. The company is responsible for the same area of its predecessors, which those being anime production and distribution and music production and distribution.
In February 2018, Bandai Namco Holdings announced that Lantis and its parent company Bandai Visual would merge to turn into a company called Bandai Namco Arts on April 1, 2018 doing the same business as the past two companies but being more related to each other as one entire company.
- Bandai Visual - Movies for Children, Live Action films and dramas
- Emotion - Anime/Special Effects
- Lantis - Main Label
- Kiramune - Male Voice Actor Label
- GloryHeaven - Label related to Sony Music Marketing
List of licensed anime
- "Main Group Companies｜About Company｜BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc". BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. (in Japanese). Retrieved 2018-08-04.
- "Bandai Namco Holdings Merges Lantis With Bandai Visual, Launches New Subsidiaries". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
|Video game development|