Bangladesh–Panama relations refer to the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and Panama. Both the countries enjoy cordial relations with intentions to expand it further. Neither country has a resident ambassador.
High level visits
Cooperation in shipping
Because of Panama's vast experience in international shipping services, Bangladesh has sought Panama's assistance in this sector. In 2013, Bangladesh and Panama signed a bilateral agreement through which Bangladeshi seamen were granted job opportunities in Panama's shipping sector.
Both Bangladesh and Panama have expressed deep interests in strengthening the bilateral economic activities between the two countries. In 2011, a Bangladeshi business delegation coordinated by the commerce ministry paid a visit to Panama to explore potential ways for expanding bilateral trade and investment.
- Hafez Ahmed (2013-09-05). "Increasing cooperation with Panama stressed". News Today. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Bangladesh looks to Latin America for trade". The Daily Star. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Hafez Ahmed (2013-09-06). "Deal with Panama in Oct for creating seamen's job". News Today. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "President for exploring areas of cooperation in shipping with Panama". Daily Sun. 2013-09-04. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "BD-Panama deal on seamen's job in Oct". The Financial Express. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "President for exploring areas of cooperation in shipping with Panama". UNB Connect. 2013-09-04. Archived from the original on 2014-02-01. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "President for shipping cooperation with Panama". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha. Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-22.