Belle Urban System
The city-owned transit system, which is also a member of the Southeast Wisconsin Transit System, maintains a fleet of 42 buses operating on 8 bus routes in the city of Racine and outlying areas seven days a week. The city also provides paratransit services as well as the City Dart Service.
The regular adult fare is $2.00.
- 1- Georgetown to Greentree Shopping Center
- 2- Olsen Industrial Park to Shorecrest Plaza
- 3- Oakes Rd to Golf Ave
- 4- Regency Mall to Shorecrest Plaza
- 5- Chicory Rd to Greentree Shopping Center
- 7- Regency Mall to Downtown
- 20- Hwy 20 Park & Ride to Downtown
- 27- Renaissance Dr to Oakes Rd
- 86- Green Bay Rd to Downtown
|This article about a bus operating company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|