|• Mayor||Md. Masudul Haque Masud(Bangladesh Awami League)|
|• Total||13.92 km2 (5.37 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,100/km2 (5,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
Bhuapur (Bengali: ভূঞাপুর) is a town of Bhuapur Upazila, Tangail, Bangladesh. The town is situated 29 km north of Tangail city and 109 km northwest of Dhaka city, the capital of Bangladesh. The town consists of 9 wards and 19 Mahallas.
According to Population Census 2011 performed by Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, The total population of Bhuapur town is 28708.There are 6854 households in total.
The literacy rate of Bhuapur town is 59% (Male-61.7%, Female-56.2%).
- Ibrahim khan Govt. College
Founded by Ibrahim Khan,writer.
- Shahid Zia Mohila College
- Lokman Fokir Degree College
- Bhuapur Pilot high School
- Bhuapur Pilot Girls High School
- "Tangail Table C-01 : Area, Households, Population, Density by Residence and Community" (PDF). bbs.gov.bd. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-11-13. Retrieved 2016-03-01. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Tangail : C06 : Distribution of Population aged 7 years and above by Literacy, Sex, Residence and Community" (PDF). bbs.gov.bd. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-11-13. Retrieved 2016-02-25. Cite uses deprecated parameter