|Year founded||August 2013|
|Company||Sociedad de Editores ABC1|
|Based in||Buenos Aires|
Billboard Argentina is an Argentine entertainment media brand owned by Sociedad de Editores ABC1. It publishes pieces involving interviews, analysis of industry trends, shows and releases reviews, news, video, opinion, events, style, and the Billboard Argentina Hot 100 chart, which was launched in October 2018. Billboard Argentina was founded in 2013.
Argentina Hot 100
The Billboard Argentina Hot 100 is a weekly chart that ranks the most popular songs in Argentina and is compiled by utilizing a formula blending local streaming activity on leading music services such as YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music, among others, as well as national radio airplay and plays of songs featured on a variety of Argentine TV networks. Streaming data is provided by Nielsen Music, while radio and TV measurement is powered by BMAT/Vericast. The charted debuted on October 13, 2018 with the first number one song of the chart being "Cuando Te Besé" by Becky G and Paulo Londra.
- "Billboard Argentina". Billboard Argentina (in Spanish). Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- "Billboard llega sin rankings argentinos". La Nación (in Spanish). August 10, 2013. Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- "Billboard Argentina Hot 100 Premieres with Becky G and Paulo Londra at No. 1". Billboard. October 17, 2018. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- Billboard Argentina staff (October 12, 2018). "El Billboard Argentina Hot 100 debuta con Paulo Londra y Becky G en el N° 1". Billboard Argentina (in Spanish). Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- "Argentina Hot 100 – Semana del 13 de Octubre del 2018". Billboard Argentina (in Spanish). Retrieved October 13, 2018.