Bleasby railway station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Local authority||Newark and Sherwood|
|Managed by||East Midlands Railway|
|Number of platforms||2|
|Live arrivals/departures, station information and onward connections|
from National Rail Enquiries
|Annual rail passenger usage*|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|* Annual estimated passenger usage based on sales of tickets in stated financial year(s) which end or originate at Bleasby from Office of Rail and Road statistics. Methodology may vary year on year.|
Bleasby railway station serves the village of Bleasby, Nottinghamshire, England. It is on the Nottingham to Lincoln Line, owned by Network Rail and managed by East Midlands Railway who provide an hourly service.
The station was opened on 4 August 1846 by the Midland Railway. The original station buildings were designed by Thomas Chambers Hine. The station was taken over by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway in 1923, and by British Rail in 1948.
It is now managed by East Midlands Railway.
The station is unstaffed and offers limited facilities other than two shelters, bicycle storage, timetables and modern 'Help Points'. The full range of tickets for travel are purchased from the guard on the train at no extra cost, there are no retail facilities at this station.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|East Midlands Railway|
|This article on a railway station in the East Midlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|