|Platform(s)||Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows|
Blitz Brigade is an online team-based first-person shooter, with two "campaign" modes -- multiplayer and training. The player can play as part of either Allies or Axis team. Training mode is an online single-player mode with 120 unlockable training missions. Multiplayer mode offers deathmatch and domination (capture) across 5 levels. A later update added a capture the flag mode. The player can play as one of 6 unlockable classes. The game feature two in-game currencies and new weapons can be purchased.
Eric Ford of Touch Arcade gave Blitz Brigade 3.5/5 describing it as enjoyable, but noting lack of game modes and freemium content. Rob Rich of Gamezebo describes the game as good-looking and having elements for a great online mobile FPS, however criticized online server stability that he remarked as a key requirement. Jon Mundy of Pocket Gamer gave the game 7/10 noting the framework for and excellent online FPS but criticizing its freemium aspect and online stability. Andrew Stevens of 148Apps rated the game 4/5 describing gameplay as fun and smooth, but lacking content. Scott Nichols of Digital Spy gave the game 2/5 praising class-based gameplay and cartoony art style, but noted the poor connectivity and steep unlock requirements. Ford, Mundy and Nichols noted the game's close similarity to Team Fortress 2.
- Rich, Rob (13 May 2013). "Blitz Brigade Review - A tactical face-palm strike". Gamezebo. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Nichols, Scott (14 May 2013). "Mobile reviews: 'Leviathan: Warships', 'Ace Patrol', 'Blitz Brigade'". Digital Spy. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Mundy, Jon (20 May 2013). "Blitz Brigade - Victory at a cost". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Ford, Eric (30 May 2013). "'Blitz Brigade' Review - Gameloft Takes on 'Team Fortress 2'". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Stevens, Andrew (21 May 2013). "Blitz Brigade Review". 148Apps. Retrieved 23 December 2015.