Reuse in 2014
|Born||Robert James Reuse|
May 18, 1970
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|3 races run over 2 years|
|Best finish||59th (2014)|
|First race||2014 Gardner Denver 200 (Road America)|
|Last race||2015 Zippo 200 at The Glen (Watkins Glen)|
|NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series career|
|3 races run over 3 years|
|Truck no., team||No. 56 (Jordan Anderson Racing)|
|Best finish||59th (2017)|
|First race||2017 Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Mosport)|
|Last race||2019 Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Mosport)|
|Statistics current as of August 25, 2019.|
Bobby Reuse (born May 18, 1970) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He currently competes part-time in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, driving the No. 56 Chevrolet Silverado for Jordan Anderson Racing. His brother, Roger Reuse, is also a NASCAR driver.
NASCAR Xfinity Series
In 2014, Reuse and his brother Roger made their NASCAR debut. Reuse drove the No. 74 Chevrolet for Mike Harmon Racing. He started 31st and finished 29th due to engine problems in his first race. In his next and final race of the season, Reuse started 34th and finished 24th.
In 2015, Reuse returned to Mike Harmon Racing in the Xfinity Series for the Watkins Glen race. He started 39th and finished 32nd.
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series
For 2019, Reuse returned for Bowmanville's race driving the No. 56 Chevrolet Silverado for Jordan Anderson Racing using Hill Motorsports' owners points. He started 23rd and finished 22nd. His brother Roger drove the No. 04 Chevrolet Silverado for the same team in the same race.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
|2014||Mike Harmon Racing||74||Chevy||DAY||PHO||LVS||BRI||CAL||TEX||DAR||RCH||TAL||IOW||CLT||DOV||MCH||ROA
Gander Outdoors Truck Series
|NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series results|
|2018||Jordan Anderson Racing||15||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- Ellis, Baker (August 12, 2015). "Local racecar drivers leading Montgomery Motor Speedway". Retrieved July 31, 2018.
- Estes, Cary (March 23, 2016). "Two local brothers, business owners compete in short-track auto racing". Retrieved July 31, 2018.
- "NASCAR-Camping Truck-Chevrolet Silverado 250 Results". WTOP. Archived from the original on July 26, 2018. Retrieved July 31, 2018.
- Klecka, Joey (July 3, 2018). "NASCAR legend visits Alaska Raceway Park". Retrieved July 31, 2018.
- "NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Sonoma & Gateway". espn.com. Retrieved July 31, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bobby Reuse.|
- Bobby Reuse driver statistics at Racing-Reference