Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boson, bosonic, or bozon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A boson is a particle that has integer spin.
Boson may also refer to:
- John Boson, woodworker
- John Boson (writer) (1655–1730), writer in the Cornish language
- Nicholas Boson (1624–1708), writer in Cornish
- Nicholas Bozon (fl. c. 1320), Anglo-Norman writer
- Thomas Boson (1635–1719), writer in Cornish
- Boson (abbot), an abbot (1124–1136) of Bec Abbey, Normandy
- Boso of Provence (Boson, c. 841–887)
- Boatswain, bo's'n, bos'n, or bosun
- The Bosonid dynasty, a dynasty of Franks
- Bosson (born 1969), Swedish singer-songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.