Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Longitude||-122.62262228, 122°37'21" |
The marina has overnight moorage, which is available for a fee. Bremerton Marina also has:
- Well maintained restrooms
- Controlled Entry System
- Waterfront Park
- Fuel available at the nearby Port Orchard Marina
- Portable Pump-out 
Bremerton Marina-Port of Bremerton is a marina with an accessible pumpout.
- Washington State Parks - Pumpouts: Bremerton Marina-Port of Bremerton Archived December 21, 2004, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 26-08-2008
- Gardner, Steven (May 1, 2008). "First Floating Tenant Ties Up at Bremerton Marina". Kitsap Sun. Archived from the original on September 15, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- Binion, Andrew. "Bremerton Marina Gets a Glittery Christening Ceremony". Kitsap Sun. Archived from the original on 2008-08-30. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- Port of Bremerton Official Website – Bremerton Marina Retrieved 26-08-2008 Archived July 12, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Washington State Parks - Pumpouts: Bremerton Marina-Port of Bremerton – Pumpout Facility Information Archived December 21, 2004, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 26-08-2008