Location of Brenda in La Paz County, Arizona.
|• Total||6.91 sq mi (17.90 km2)|
|• Land||6.91 sq mi (17.90 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||1,375 ft (419 m)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|GNIS feature ID||24335|
Brenda is a census-designated place in La Paz County, Arizona. It is located approximately 13 miles (21 km) east of Quartzsite, (which is on Interstate 10), and 4 miles (6.4 km) northeast on US 60 in Arizona. Its population was 676 as of the 2010 census.
Brenda is four miles (6.4 km) east of the western terminus of the US 60 (the last community on the highway westbound).
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Moccasin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This La Paz County, Arizona location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|