Brierdene railway station

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brierdene
Location
Coordinates55°03′48″N 1°28′06″W / 55.0633°N 1.4684°W / 55.0633; -1.4684Coordinates: 55°03′48″N 1°28′06″W / 55.0633°N 1.4684°W / 55.0633; -1.4684
Operations
Original companyNorth Eastern Railway
Platforms2
History
1914Never Opened
Disused railway stations in the United Kingdom
Closed railway stations in Britain
A B C D–F G H–J K–L M–O P–R S T–V W–Z

Brierdene was to have been a railway station on the Collywell Bay Branch Line and construction began in 1913 and was abandoned in 1914. The station was to have had 2 platforms and served by the North Eastern Railway.[1]

Preceding station National Rail National Rail Following station
Collywell Bay   North Eastern Railway
Collywell Bay Branch Line
  Monkseaton

References[edit]