British Pediatric Association Classification of Diseases
The British Pediatric Association Classification of Diseases is a system of diagnostic codes used for pediatrics.
It is the basis for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's six digit codes for reportable congenital conditions. These are also known as the "CDC/BPA codes". This system is in turn is the basis for the Texas Disease Index.
- "British Paediatric Association Classification of Diseases". Archives of Disease in Childhood. 54 (10): 811. doi:10.1136/adc.54.10.811-a. PMC 1545670.
- Association, British Paediatric; Organization, World Health (May 1979). British Paediatric Association classification of diseases: successor to the Cardiff Diagnostic Classification : a paediatric supplement compatible with the ninth revision of the WHO international classification of diseases, 1977. The Association. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems: Instruction manual. World Health Organization. 2004-12-01. pp. 8–. ISBN 978-92-4-154653-9.
- "BIRTH DEFECTS AND GENETIC DISEASES BRANCH 6-DIGIT CODE : For Reportable Congenital Anomalies" (PDF). Cdc.gov. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "Appendix A: ICD-9 and CDC/BPA codes". Teratology. 66 Suppl 1: S218–9. 2002. doi:10.1002/tera.90015. PMID 12239749.
- "CDC - Birth Defects, Metropolitan Atlanta Congenital Defects Program (MACDP) - NCBDDD". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Appendix 5.1 : Texas Disease Index" (PDF). Nbdpn.org. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
|This article about a UK medical organisation, hospital, or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|