Broad Street Historic District (Philadelphia)
Broad Street Historic District
Philadelphia City Hall from South Broad Street
|Location||Roughly bounded by Juniper, Cherry, 15th, and Pine Sts., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Area||58 acres (23 ha)|
|Architectural style||Late Victorian, Beaux Arts, Modern Movement|
|NRHP reference #||84003529|
|Added to NRHP||April 6, 1984|
The Broad Street Historic District is a historic district in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is bounded roughly by Juniper, Cherry, 15th, and Pine Streets, covering an area about one block on either side of Broad Street.
The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
- Academy of Music (Philadelphia)
- Land Title Building
- Masonic Temple
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Philadelphia National Bank Building
- Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- Philadelphia College of Art
- Union League of Philadelphia
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- Thomas, George E. (1983). "Broad Street Historic District" (PDF). National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. Retrieved January 8, 2014.