|No. 16 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Born:||August 16, 1992|
San Diego, California
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||198 lb (90 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
Bryant Mitchell (born August 16, 1992) is an American football wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He has been a member of the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football at Northwestern State.
Mitchell played three seasons with the Edmonton Eskimos (CFL), taking on a more involved role in the offense each season. In total he played 19 games for the Eskimos catching 97 passes for 1,418 yards with six touchdowns.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- "No.80 Bryant Mitchell". CFL. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Odegard, Kyle (January 10, 2019). "Cardinals Sign CFL Wide Receiver Bryant Mitchell". azcardinals.com.
- Root, Jess (January 11, 2019). "Cardinals sign former CFL receiver Bryant Mitchell to futures deal". cardswire.usatoday.com.
- Urban, Darren (May 10, 2019). "As Rookies Sign, Cardinals Make Handful Of Roster Cuts". AZCardinals.com.
- Williams, Charean (May 16, 2019). "Bucs sign former CFL WR Bryant Mitchell". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
- Smith, Scott (August 11, 2019). "Bucs Add Defensive Depth, Release Veteran Evan Smith". Buccaneers.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|