Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bulldozer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bulldozer is a type of caterpillar-tracked tractor with a big front blade.
Bulldozer may also refer to:
- Bulldozer (band), an Italian metal band
- Bulldozer (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics
- Bulldozer (EP), the second EP of the band Big Black
- Bulldozer (film), a 1978 Italian film with Pauline Julien
- Bulldozer (microarchitecture), a CPU (processor) microarchitecture code-name by AMD
- Bulldozer (truck), a monster truck
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulldozer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.