Burnham Point State Park
|Burnham Point State Park|
|Location||340765 NYS Route 12E |
Cape Vincent, New York
|Nearest city||Cape Vincent, New York|
|Area||12 acres (0.049 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||12,249 (in 2014)|
|Open||Mid-May to Labor Day|
|Website||Burnham Point State Park|
Burnham Point State Park is a 12-acre (0.049 km2) state park located on the St. Lawrence River in the Town of Cape Vincent in Jefferson County, New York, United States. The park is approximately 32 miles (51 km) north of Watertown.
Burnham Point State Park is open from mid-May through Labor Day. The small park primarily offers space to camp, including 47 tent and trailer sites, 19 of which contain electrical hookups. The park also offers a boat launch, boat slips, fishing, hunting, pavilions, picnic tables, and a playground.
- "Burnham Point State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 671. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-16. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "The St. Lawrence River Park". Fourth Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests of the State of New York. Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., Printers. January 20, 1899. p. 124.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "Burnham Point State Park Hours of Operation". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- Keene, Ben (2013). Camping New York: A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds. Globe Pequot. p. 104. ISBN 0762780916. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|