|Born||November 22, 1969|
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school||Star Spencer (Spencer, Oklahoma)|
|College||Oklahoma State (1988–1992)|
|NBA draft||1992 / Round: 1 / Pick: 27th overall|
|Selected by the Chicago Bulls|
|1992–1994||Golden State Warriors|
|1996–1997||León Caja España|
|1997–1998||Quad City Thunder|
|1998–1999||SSA Trefl Sopot|
|1999–2001||St. Louis Swarm|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NBA statistics|
|Points||835 (3.9 ppg)|
|Rebounds||648 (3.0 rpg)|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Byron Dwight Houston (born November 22, 1969) is an American former professional basketball player. A 6'5", 250-pound power forward, he played collegiately for Oklahoma State University and was selected by the Chicago Bulls in the first round (27th overall) of the 1992 NBA Draft. In an NBA career that lasted four seasons, Houston played for the Golden State Warriors, Seattle SuperSonics and Sacramento Kings. He then played in the PBA in 1997.
On June 13, 2007, Houston was arrested on counts of indecent exposure, engaging in a lewd act and driving with a canceled license. On September 16, 2007, he was sentenced to four years in prison for violating probation stemming from this offense. Defense witnesses have claimed that Houston suffers from bipolar disorder and other conditions.
- List of NCAA Division I men's basketball players with 2000 points and 1000 rebounds
- List of NCAA Division I men's basketball career free throw scoring leaders
- "NBA.com: Blog". Archived from the original on 2007-06-18. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Ex-NBA player Houston removed from hoops camp, updated June 16, 2006
- Former NBA player arrested Archived June 22, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "Byron Houston sentenced to 4 years". Associated Press. September 17, 2007. Archived from the original on May 22, 2011. Retrieved 2007-09-17.