Campo de la Reina Victoria
|Full name||Campo de la Reina Victoria|
|Sevilla FC (1918—1928)|
Campo de la Reina Victoria was a multi-use stadium in Seville, Spain. It was used mostly for football matches and hosted the home matches of Sevilla FC. The stadium was opened in 1918 and it was the home stadium of Sevilla FC for 10 years until they moved to Estadio de Nervión.