Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CAN, Can, can, or -can in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Can may refer to:
- Aluminum can
- Drink can, for a beverage
- Oil can, for lubrication
- Tin can, for storing food or liquid, also known as a "steel can" or "tin"
- Trash can, for waste
- Campus area network, a computer network made up of an interconnection of local area networks
- Content addressable network, a distributed, decentralized P2P infrastructure
- Controller area network, a vehicle bus standard for data communication
- Can (album), a 1979 krautrock album
- Can (band), an experimental rock band formed in West Germany in 1968
- Can (South Korean band), a South Korean band
- Can (verb), an English modal auxiliary verb
- Canning, a process of preserving food
- Childhood acute neuropsychiatric symptoms
- River Can, a river in Essex, United Kingdom
- Tomato can (sports idiom), or simply "tomato" or "can" is an idiom for a fighter with poor or diminished skills
- Cans, ISO 15924 code for Canadian Aboriginal syllabics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Can.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.