Category:Age of Enlightenment
This category groups topics regarding the Age of Enlightenment, as well as:
- Factors which figured in the political developments of the late 18th century and early 19th century, including the American Revolution and French Revolution.
- Enlightenment as a cultural movement/period in Europe (second half of 18th century), including the associated periods of Classicism and the Baroque in Music, as well as Neo-Classicism in the arts.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Age of Enlightenment.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Enlightenment philosophy (2 C, 26 P)
- ► French Enlightenment (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Modern Greek Enlightenment (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Haskalah (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Neoclassicism (3 C, 20 P)
- ► People of the Age of Enlightenment (6 C, 11 P)
- ► Transylvanian School (7 P)
Pages in category "Age of Enlightenment"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Education in the Age of Enlightenment
- Enlightenment in Poland
- Enlightenment in Spain
- Essai sur les mœurs et l'esprit des nations
- Essay on the Origin of Languages
- European and American voyages of scientific exploration
- Evolutionary ideas of the Renaissance and Enlightenment
- Martín Sarmiento
- Science in the Age of Enlightenment
- Scottish Enlightenment
- Sentimentalism (literature)
- Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 3rd Earl of Shaftesbury
- Ivan Shuvalov
- Gheorghe Șincai
- Spanish American Enlightenment
- Spanish Enlightenment literature
- Baruch Spinoza
- Gotthard Friedrich Stender
- Dugald Stewart
- Supplex Libellus Valachorum