Category:Articles lacking reliable references from September 2008
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles lacking reliable references from September 2008 (2008-09) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles lacking reliable references.
Pages in category "Articles lacking reliable references from September 2008"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Roger Carter (darts player)
- Centre for the Study of African Economies
- Checker Book Publishing Group
- Chinese Radio and TV (Netherlands)
- Christian Order
- Clipper Navigation
- Communist Party of Canada candidates in the 2008 Canadian federal election
- Heather Corinna
- Couchiching Institute on Public Affairs
- Crime (International Co-operation) Act 2003
- Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 1980
- Saga of Pliocene Exile
- Same Old Story: A Trip Back 20 Years
- Leila Sbitani
- Screen Play (blog)
- Sea Turtle Restoration Project
- Adam Shand (manager)
- Shopaholic and Baby
- Michael R. Simonson
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- St Martin's GAA (County Kilkenny)
- Stagecoach Sheffield
- Molly Stanton
- Swiss Electromagnetics Research and Engineering Centre