Category:Buildings and structures on the National Register of Historic Places in Los Angeles County, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Buildings and structures on the National Register of Historic Places in Los Angeles County, California"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saban Theatre
- San Dimas Hotel
- Santa Monica Looff Hippodrome
- Schindler House
- Scripps College
- Scripps Hall (California)
- Second Church of Christ, Scientist (Long Beach, California)
- Upton Sinclair House
- Southern Pacific Railroad Depot, Whittier
- Sovereign Hotel (California)
- Standard Oil Building (Whittier, California)
- Sunset Tower