|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corporations.|
A corporation is a legal entity which consists of a group of people who have formed some association for business, or non-profit purposes, and have been recognized by some public agency as a corporation. There are several types of commercial, and non profit corporations.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Corporation-related lists (12 C, 37 P)
- ► Anti-corporate activism (10 C, 64 P)
- ► Benefit corporations (47 P)
- ► Government corporations (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Mergers and acquisitions (11 C, 111 P)
- ► Non-profit corporations (1 C, 55 P)
- ► Religious corporations (17 P)
Pages in category "Corporations"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).