|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes L00–L99 should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category contains conditions of or affecting the human integumentary system.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Lymphoid-related cutaneous conditions (100 P)
- ► Melanocytic nevi and neoplasms (1 C, 109 P)
- ► Monocyte- and macrophage-related cutaneous conditions (1 C, 61 P)
- ► Mucinoses (1 C, 46 P)
- ► Neurocutaneous conditions (1 C, 59 P)
- ► Papulosquamous disorders (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Papulosquamous hyperkeratotic cutaneous conditions (1 C, 58 P)
- ► Pregnancy-related cutaneous conditions (27 P)
- ► Pruritic skin conditions (27 P)
- ► Recalcitrant palmoplantar eruptions (19 P)
- ► Urticaria and angioedema (36 P)
- ► Vascular-related cutaneous conditions (2 C, 187 P)
- ► Cutaneous condition stubs (5 C, 406 P)
Pages in category "Cutaneous conditions"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).