|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Engineering.|
|For a list of words relating to related to engineering, see the Engineering category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Engineering is the practical application of science. This is accomplished through knowledge, mathematics, and practical experience applied to the design of useful objects or processes. Professional practitioners of engineering are called engineers.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Engineering-related lists (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Engineering awards (21 C, 41 P)
- ► Design (52 C, 207 P)
- ► Industrial equipment (10 C, 81 P)
- ► Engineering literature (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Women in engineering (4 C, 132 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on engineering (5 P)
- ► Engineering images (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Engineering stubs (6 C, 536 P)
Pages in category "Engineering"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Electrical engineering
- Engineer's Day
- Engineer's Ring
- Engineering change order
- Engineering consulting
- Engineering design management
- Engineering design process
- Engineering drawing
- Engineering drawing abbreviations and symbols
- Engineering law
- Engineering research
- Engineering studies
- Engineering, procurement, and construction