Category:History of Jacksonville, Florida
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Jacksonville, Florida.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Centuries in Jacksonville, Florida (2 C)
- ► Downtown Jacksonville (5 C, 48 P)
- ► Timucua (2 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "History of Jacksonville, Florida"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Jacksonville)
- St. George Episcopal Church (Jacksonville)
- St. Johns River Light
- Old St. Luke's Hospital
- John S. Sammis House
- San Jose Estates Thematic Resource Area
- San Juan del Puerto, Florida
- San Marco (Jacksonville)
- Saturiwa (chief)
- Schultz Building
- John R. Scott, Sr.
- South Atlantic Investment Corporation Building
- South Jacksonville Grammar School
- Southbank (Jacksonville)
- St. James Building
- Battle of St. Johns Bluff
- Edwin M. Stanton School (Jacksonville)
- Sun-Ray Cinema