Category:History of the Arctic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category:History of the Arctic only covers the area north of the Arctic Circle (66° 33’N). Articles that fall outside of this definition should not be included in this category. Arctic explains the various definitions of Arctic.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of the Arctic.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► History of the Arctic by period (2 C)
- ► Sami history (1 C, 13 P)
- ► History of Alaska (16 C, 10 P)
- ► History of Greenland (17 C, 63 P)
- ► History of Hokkaido (3 C, 28 P)
- ► History of the Russian Far East (5 C, 30 P)
- ► History of Xinjiang (13 C, 143 P)
- ► History of Yukon (7 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "History of the Arctic"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).