Category:Law of the sea
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of the sea.|
This category is for articles on the Law of the Sea, a body of public international law dealing with navigational rights, mineral rights, jurisdiction over coastal waters and international law governing relationships between nations. For articles on admiralty law or maritime law, a body of both domestic law governing maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private entities which operate vessels on the oceans, see Category:Admiralty law.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Admiralty law (11 C, 47 P)
- ► Maritime boundaries (57 C, 12 P)
- ► Coast guards (25 C, 64 P)
- ► Exclusive economic zones (2 C, 12 P)
- ► Fisheries law (4 C, 54 P)
- ► Joint development areas (7 P)
- ► Law of the sea treaties (3 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Law of the sea"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- IMO number
- Innocent passage
- Institute of the Right of Peace and Development - IDPD
- Internal waters
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code
- International Maritime Law Institute
- International Safety Management Code
- International Seabed Authority
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
- International waters