Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Terrestrial ecoregions of the Nearctic ecozone — the Nearctic realm contains the temperate climate ecoregions of the Americas, limited to North America from the Arctic through central Mexico.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nearctic ecoregions"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California chaparral and woodlands
- List of WWF ecoregions in Canada
- Cascade Mountains leeward forests
- Cascades (ecoregion)
- Central and Southern Cascades forests
- Central and Southern Cascades forests (WWF ecoregion)
- Central Canadian Shield forests
- Central forest-grasslands transition
- Central Mexican matorral
- Colorado Rockies forests
- Cook Inlet taiga
- Copper Plateau taiga