|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Primary care.|
Primary care, a term referring to medical services acting as the first point of consultation for patients.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Primary care"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Patient Online
- Patient Participation Group
- Practice-based research network
- Primary Care Behavioral health
- Primary care case management
- Primary care ethics
- Primary care network
- Primary Care Progress
- Primary Care Support England
- Primary healthcare
- Primary Health Care (magazine)
- Primary health centre
- Primary Health Properties
- Pulse (magazine)