|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rail transport.|
A railway or railroad is a guided means of land transport, designed to be used by trains for moving both passengers and freight. It consists of two parallel rail tracks, usually made of steel and supported by railroad ties, made of wood or concrete, that hold the rails to the correct gauge.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Railway associations (4 C, 22 P)
- ► Electric rail transport (22 C, 30 P)
- ► Rail freight transport (5 C, 29 P)
- ► Government railway authorities (7 C, 7 P)
- ► History of rail transport (16 C, 18 P)
- ► Railroad maps (3 C, 2 P, 1 F)
- ► Rail transport operations (2 C, 48 P)
- ► Railway safety (3 C, 46 P)
- ► Rail transport writers (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Rail transport images (25 C, 14 F)
- ► Rail transport stubs (12 C, 403 P)
Pages in category "Rail transport"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).