Category:Railway companies established in 1881
Railway companies (including operators of heavy rail, trams, light rail, rapid transit or other rail transport) established (usually incorporated, or authorized to build a railroad in the case of a pre-existing non-railway company) in the year 1881.
|1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884|
Pages in category "Railway companies established in 1881"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Central Railroad of South Carolina
- Charing Cross and Waterloo Electric Railway
- Chicago and West Michigan Railway
- Chicago and Western Indiana Belt Railway
- Cincinnati, New Orleans and Texas Pacific Railway
- Cincinnati and Richmond Railroad
- Cincinnati, Van Wert and Michigan Railroad
- Columbus, Hocking Valley and Toledo Railway