Category:Raleigh, North Carolina Registered Historic Place stubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to locations on the National Register of Historic Places in Raleigh, North Carolina. You can help by expanding them. |
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Raleigh, North Carolina Registered Historic Place stubs"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harwell Hamilton and Jean Bangs Harris House and Office
- Hawkins-Hartness House
- Hayes Barton Historic District
- Haywood Hall
- Dr. Hubert Benbury Haywood House
- Heck-Andrews House
- Heck-Lee, Heck-Wynne, and Heck-Pool Houses
- Isabelle Bowen Henderson House and Gardens
- Hi-Mount Historic District
- Historic Oakwood Cemetery