Category:Unincorporated communities in New Hampshire
|For convenience, all unincorporated communities in New Hampshire should be included in this category. This includes all the unincorporated communities that can also be found in the subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Unincorporated communities in New Hampshire.|
Places in this category are unincorporated and do not have any formally organized municipal government, but rather are within the political jurisdiction of other municipalities. In New Hampshire, unincorporated communities may be either separate from any other municipality (Townships) and be subject to county government, or located within an incorporated town and subject to that town's municipal government. Some communities may also be categorized as Census Designated Places.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Unincorporated communities in New Hampshire"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- East Andover, New Hampshire
- East Candia, New Hampshire
- East Derry, New Hampshire
- East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- East Hebron, New Hampshire
- East Lempster, New Hampshire
- East Rochester, New Hampshire
- East Swanzey, New Hampshire
- East Wakefield, New Hampshire
- Eidelweiss, New Hampshire
- Elkins, New Hampshire
- Enfield Center, New Hampshire
- Etna, New Hampshire