Category:United States Supreme Court cases
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cases organized by subject are at Category:United States case law and Category:United States constitutional case law.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Supreme Court of the United States cases.|
|For convenience, all United States Supreme Court cases should be included in this category. This includes all cases that can also be found in the subcategories.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Lists of United States Supreme Court opinions by term (19 C, 20 P)
- ► Lists of United States Supreme Court cases (4 C, 370 P)
- ► United States Supreme Court original jurisdiction cases (1 C, 35 P)
- ► United States Supreme Court stubs (686 P)
Pages in category "United States Supreme Court cases"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 3,226 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Abbate v. United States
- Abbott Laboratories v. Gardner
- Abbott v. Abbott
- Abbott v. Perez
- Abbott v. United States
- Abel v. United States
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- Ableman v. Booth
- Abood v. Detroit Board of Education
- Abrams v. United States
- Abramski v. United States
- Abuelhawa v. United States
- Ackley School District v. Hall
- Adair v. United States
- Adams v. Burke
- Adams v. Robertson
- Adams v. Tanner
- Adams v. Texas
- Adamson v. California
- Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña
- Adderley v. Florida
- Addington v. Texas
- Addyston Pipe & Steel Co. v. United States
- Adickes v. S. H. Kress & Co.
- Adkins v. Children's Hospital
- Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl
- Aetna Health Inc. v. Davila
- Afroyim v. Rusk
- Agency for International Development v. Alliance for Open Society International, Inc.
- Agins v. City of Tiburon
- Agostini v. Felton
- Aguilar v. Felton
- Aguilar v. Texas
- Ahrens v. Clark
- Aikens v. California
- Akamai Techs., Inc. v. Limelight Networks, Inc.
- Ake v. Oklahoma
- Al-Marri v. Spagone
- Alabama Department of Revenue v. CSX Transportation, Inc.
- Alabama Legislative Black Caucus v. Alabama
- Alabama v. Bozeman
- Alabama v. Georgia
- Alabama v. North Carolina
- Alabama v. Shelton
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation v. EPA
- Alaska v. Native Village of Venetie Tribal Government
- Albertson v. Subversive Activities Control Board
- Albrecht v. Herald Co.
- Alden v. Maine
- Alexander v. Gardner-Denver Co.
- Alexander v. Holmes County Board of Education
- Alexander v. Sandoval
- Ali v. Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank International
- Allen v. United States (1896)
- Allen v. Wright
- Alleyne v. United States
- Allgeyer v. Louisiana
- Allison Engine Co. v. United States ex rel. Sanders
- Almeida-Sanchez v. United States
- Almendarez-Torres v. United States
- Altria Group, Inc. v. Good
- Altvater v. Freeman
- Alvarez v. Smith
- Am. Express Co. v. Italian Colors Rest.
- American Automobile Ass'n v. United States
- American Broadcasting Cos., Inc. v. Aereo, Inc.
- Supreme Court cases of the American Civil War
- American Communications Ass'n v. Douds
- American Electric Power Co. v. Connecticut
- American Fur Co. v. United States
- American Insurance Ass'n v. Garamendi
- American Insurance Co. v. 356 Bales of Cotton
- American Lithographic Co. v. Werkmeister
- American Needle, Inc. v. National Football League
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Inc. v. Hydrolevel Corp.
- American Tobacco Co. v. Werckmeister
- American Trucking Ass'ns, Inc. v. City of Los Angeles
- American Well Works Co. v. Layne & Bowler Co.
- Americold Realty Trust v. ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Anders v. California
- Andersen v. Treat
- Anderson County Commissioners v. Beal
- Anderson v. Celebrezze
- Anderson v. Liberty Lobby, Inc.
- Anderson v. Mt. Clemens Pottery Co.
- Anderson's-Black Rock, Inc. v. Pavement Salvage Co.
- Andresen v. Maryland
- Animal Science Products v. Hebei Welcome Pharmaceuticals
- The Antelope
- Antoine v. Washington
- Anza v. Ideal Steel Supply Corp.
- Apodaca v. Oregon
- The Steamship Appam
- Apple Inc. v. Pepper
- Apprendi v. New Jersey
- Aptheker v. Secretary of State
- Arbaugh v. Y & H Corp.
- Argersinger v. Hamlin
- Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization v. Winn
- Arizona Free Enterprise Club's Freedom Club PAC v. Bennett
- Arizona Public Service Co. v. Snead
- Arizona State Legislature v. Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission
- Arizona v. California
- Arizona v. Evans
- Arizona v. Fulminante
- Arizona v. Hicks
- Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc.
- Arizona v. Johnson
- Arizona v. Maricopa County Medical Society
- Arizona v. New Mexico
- Arizona v. United States
- Arizona v. Youngblood
- Arizonans for Official English v. Arizona
- Arkansas Best Corp. v. Commissioner
- Arkansas Department of Human Services v. Ahlborn
- Arkansas Game & Fish Commission v. United States
- Arkansas v. Sanders
- Arlington Central School District Board of Education v. Murphy
- Armour & Co. v. Wantock
- Army Corps of Engineers v. Hawkes Co.
- Arnett v. Kennedy
- Aro Manufacturing Co. v. Convertible Top Replacement Co.
- Arrowsmith v. Commissioner
- Arthur Andersen LLP v. United States
- Artuz v. Bennett
- Asahi Metal Industry Co. v. Superior Court
- Ashcraft v. Tennessee (1944)
- Ashcroft v. al-Kidd
- Ashcroft v. American Civil Liberties Union
- Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition
- Ashe v. Swenson
- Ashwander v. Tennessee Valley Authority
- Aspen Skiing Co. v. Aspen Highlands Skiing Corp.
- Associated Press v. United States
- Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Astrue v. Capato
- AT&T Corp. v. Hulteen
- AT&T Mobility LLC v. Concepcion
- Atascadero State Hospital v. Scanlon
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Atkinson Trading Co. v. Shirley
- Atlantic Marine Construction Co. v. United States District Court
- Atlantic Sounding Co. v. Townsend
- Atlantic Works v. Brady
- Atwater v. City of Lago Vista
- Auer v. Robbins
- Austin v. Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Austin v. United States
- Avegno v. Schmidt
- Avery v. Midland County
- Ayers v. Watson
- Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
- Azar v. Allina Health Services
- Azar v. Garza
- B.B. Chemical Co. v. Ellis
- Babbitt v. Sweet Home Chapter of Communities for a Great Oregon
- Babbitt v. Youpee
- Backus v. Gould
- Bad Elk v. United States
- Baggett v. Bullitt
- Bailey v. Alabama
- Bailey v. Drexel Furniture Co.
- Bailey v. United States
- Bailey v. United States (2013)
- Bailiff v. Tipping
- Baird v. State Bar of Arizona
- Baker v. Carr
- Baker v. Morton
- Baker v. Selden
- Baldwin v. Fish & Game Commission of Montana
- Baldwin v. G.A.F. Seelig, Inc.
- Ball v. United States
- Ballew v. Georgia
- Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Co. v. United States
- Baltimore Gas & Electric Co. v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc.
- Balzac v. Porto Rico
- Banco Nacional de Cuba v. Sabbatino
- Bank Markazi v. Peterson
- Bank of America National Trust & Savings Ass'n v. 203 North LaSalle Street Partnership
- Bank of America, N. A. v. Caulkett
- Banks v. Manchester
- Barber v. Thomas
- Barbier v. Connolly
- Barefoot v. Estelle
- Barenblatt v. United States
- Barker v. Wingo
- Barnes v. Glen Theatre, Inc.
- Barnett Bank of Marion County, N.A. v. Nelson
- Barnhart v. Peabody Coal Co.
- Barr v. City of Columbia
- Barrett v. United States
- Barron v. Baltimore