Category:Villages in Norway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Villages in Norway.|
|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
Village is a loose translation of the Norwegian term tettsted, which refers to a collection of houses, typically in an urban setting, though rural villages also exist in Norway. Such centers are not entirely the same as the English term village, since they are often less self-contained than villages are; and do not usually include housing related to farms.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Lists of villages in Norway (19 P)
- ► Villages in Buskerud (101 P)
- ► Villages in Finnmark (91 P)
- ► Villages in Møre og Romsdal (2 C, 170 P)
- ► Villages in Nordland (213 P)
- ► Villages in Rogaland (1 C, 105 P)
- ► Villages in Sogn og Fjordane (150 P)