Category:Wikipedia categories named after festivals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
|This category contains eponymous categories.|
This category has the following 76 subcategories, out of 76 total.
- ► Gorseddau (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Hogmanay (20 P)
- ► Independence Day (United States) (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Sanremo Music Festival (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Sarajevo Film Festival (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Seafair (3 P)
- ► Shanghai International Film Festival (37 P)
- ► Silver Jubilee of Elizabeth II (5 P)
- ► Sinhalese New Year (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Slamdance Film Festival (6 P)
- ► Sopot International Song Festival (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Stratford Shakespeare Festival (23 P)
- ► Sundance Film Festival (2 C, 38 P)
- ► Sydney New Year's Eve (3 C, 6 P, 7 F)
- ► United States Bicentennial (25 P)
- ► Yokohama Film Festival (1 C, 39 P)