Category:Wikipedia essays about article formatting
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category contains essays about article formatting. This is distinguished from Category:Wikipedia essays about editing by being about essays on technical aspects of formatting, such as Wikicode, scroll bars, tables, etc. Additional essays may be found on Category:Wikipedia essays.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Wikipedia essays about article formatting"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:A navbox on every page
- Wikipedia:About template mania
- Wikipedia:Advanced article editing
- Wikipedia:Advanced footnote formatting
- Wikipedia:Advanced table formatting
- Wikipedia:Advanced template coding
- Help:Advanced text formatting
- Wikipedia:Ambox suggestions
- Wikipedia:Autosizing images
- Wikipedia:Autowidening tables
- Wikipedia:Avoiding text gaps
- Wikipedia:Avoiding Wikipedia quirks
- Wikipedia:Why Johnny can't wiki-read
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Christian music/Structure
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for AfD, AfC and PROD
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for creating women's biographies
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Ten Simple Rules for Women in Red