Category:Wikipedia essays about editing
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category contains essays about editing. This is differentiated from essays about article formatting as it is about non-technical elements, such as copyediting, page element placement, style, etc. Additional essays may be found on Category:Wikipedia essays.
Pages in category "Wikipedia essays about editing"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:Why Johnny can't wiki-read
- Wikipedia:Why MEDRS?
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for AfD, AfC and PROD
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for creating women's biographies
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Ten Simple Rules for Women in Red
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Writing women into the encyclopedia
- Wikipedia:Writing better articles