Centered polyhedral number
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The centered polyhedral numbers are a class of figurate numbers, each formed by a central dot, surrounded by polyhedral layers with a constant number of edges. The length of the edges increases by one in each additional layer.
- Centered tetrahedral numbers
- Centered cube numbers
- Centered octahedral numbers
- Centered dodecahedral numbers
- Centered icosahedral numbers
- Stella octangula numbers
- Deza, Elena; Deza, Michel (2012). Figurate Numbers. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing. p. 120. ISBN 978-981-4355-48-3.
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|