Central Secretariat metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
Central Secretariat station entrance
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Line(s)||Yellow Line |
Platform-4 →Kashmere Gate via ITO, Lal Qila
|Opened||3 July 2005 (Yellow Line)|
3 October 2010 (Violet Line)
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
The Central Secretariat (often abbreviated Central Sectt on platforms and trains) is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi, on the Yellow Line. The Violet Line links it with Badarpur. The station provides a same-level interchange between the two lines. It was the southern terminus of the Yellow line from 2005 to September 2010, and the northern terminus of the Violet Line from 3 October 2010 to 26 June 2014.
Many DTC buses terminate outside the nearby Kendriya Terminal, including the 7 (Kewal Park), 185 (Nathul Pura), 190 (Burari), 260 (Harsh Vihar), 270 (Karawal Nagar), 271 (Jagat Pur Temple) and 581 (Deoli).
- "Station Information". Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
- "Violet Line Extension". Retrieved 28 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|