Century City station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Platforms||1 center platform|
|Opened||early 2025 (anticipated)|
Century City Station is a planned heavy-rail subway station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It is currently in the pre-construction phase of the Purple Line Extension project, in Los Angeles, California. Construction started in 2018 as part of phase 2 of the extension project. It is slated to open in early 2025.
Westfield Century City Mall, One tower, Constellation Place (formerly the MGM Tower), has the headquarters of Houlihan Lokey, ICM Partners, and International Lease Finance Corporation. Crystal Cruises is also headquartered in Century City along with haircare manufacturer, John Paul Mitchell Systems. Century Plaza Towers, and the Die Hard Movie Tower.
- Vincent, Roger. "Energy cells help power Century City skyscraper." Los Angeles Times. February 5, 2012. Retrieved on February 5, 2012.
- Steinberg, Julie. "Bucking the Trend, Houlihan Lokey Still Hiring." Finance (The Wall Street Journal). January 24, 2012. Retrieved on February 5, 2012. "Houlihan Lokey, the Los Angeles-based investment bank,[...]"
- Nash, James. "Lights, camera, Katrina: rebuilding of Louisiana will affect production in L.A." Los Angeles Business Journal at AllBusiness. Retrieved on February 5, 2012. "[...]International Creative Management Inc., the Los Angeles-based talent and literary agency."
- "Contact Us Archived 2011-05-12 at the Wayback Machine." International Lease Finance Corporation. Retrieved on 6 May 2011. "10250 Constellation Blvd. Suite 3400 Los Angeles, CA 90067 USA"
- "Contact Us". Crystal Cruises. Retrieved on January 20, 2010. "Crystal Cruises 2049 Century Park East Suite 1400 Los Angeles, CA 90067"
- "Article: Los Angeles-Based Crystal Cruises Moves to Nearby Location[dead link]." PR Newswire. August 19, 1998. Retrieved on January 20, 2010. "Effective September 8, Crystal Cruises is relocating to larger headquarters a few blocks from its current location in the Century City area of Los Angeles, California."